Be part of a fun, growing Internet TV, Radio and Blog show and learn how to do the latest, in-demand, and most effective Internet marketing, social media strategies, as well as the online tools and programs to run them. What you learn with us will give you a huge leg up in your job search or help you start your own business!
The Philippe Matthews Show is available in all three Internet Platforms, allowing his audience to LISTEN to the Philippe Matthews Show exclusively through BlogTalk Radio, WATCH the Philippe Matthews Show exclusively through YouTube and READ the Philippe Matthews Show through his interactive Blog!
The Philippe Matthews Show features Bestselling Authors, Thought Leaders, Change Agents, Entertainers and World Class Experts in Personal, Spiritual and Professional Development such as Marianne Williamson, Dr. Wayne Dyer and Dr. Deepak Chopra. Best selling Financial Authors Robert T. Kiyosaki, Robert G. Allen and Suze Orman. Media and motivation moguls such as, Stedman Graham, Russell Simmons, Zig Ziglar and countless more!
See www.thepmshow.tv for more information.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Enthusiastic, internet-savvy, responsible individuals to assist with market research, social media strategies and many other exciting projects!
Our internships are perfect for students or working or out-of work professionals, career changers, portfolio builders, stay-at-home moms and dads, or anyone looking for work experience. We will work within your school’s internship guidelines if you are actively engaged in an academic program. We are seeking individuals who thrive in a collaborative team environment, work well independently, are masters at managing time and work flow and have superior communication skills.
While our internships are unpaid, the experience is priceless!
You’ll be doing real work and making a difference in our ability to serve world class inspirational content to Internet viewers, listeners and readers. You’ll be given individual and team projects that culminate in new or stronger skills, experience, knowledge and a story about results created that can be shared with future employers or clients.
Internships will last 10-12 weeks depending on the requirements for your school. Ending dates are flexible based on school schedules, holidays or other priorities. Our interns work a minimum of 16 hours per week, and shifts can accommodate school schedules, other employment or other commitments. Shifts will be scheduled between 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Home office in Sacramento, CA. On occasion, we will consider a virtual location if necessary.
Only candidates who demonstrate superior experience and/or skills at working from home will be considered for working remotely.
To qualify as an intern at the Philippe Matthews Show, you must be legally eligible to work in the United States, as the Philippe Matthews Show does not sponsor student work visas. You must be currently enrolled or have just graduated from an academic program. No housing or relocation assistance will be provided.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
- Experience with and passion for social networking sites, including blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Diligent work ethic and desire to expand your skills
- Strong interest in online marketing
- Great attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
- Willing to ask questions, seek other perspectives and find solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, note-taking, etc.
- Experience with (or ease in learning) various online work tools, such as 1shopping cart, Google Calendar, Docs, webinar & teleseminar services, etc.
- Able to break goals down into manageable steps and plans
- Able to work well independently and report back to a supervisor
- Able to anticipate needs and possible problems
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism; low drama, steadfast
- Prior experience in marketing, communications or customer service preferred. WordPress experience and abilities in Photoshop/Dreamweaver a big plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Conduct various market research projects, document research results and report findings
- Track and archive newsletter articles
- Update and manage social media presence and other relevant networking sites
- Market the Philippe Matthews Show content, using email marketing, and posting announcements to various websites, message boards and social networking platforms
- Prepare reports, emails, letters, cards and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or presentation software
- Audio and video production and editing
- Assist in creating and maintaining blog
- Coordinate requirements and supporting materials for events
- Respond to viewers, readers, listeners and referral partner emails, phone calls and web requests
- Coordinate and communicate with referral partners for promotional launches
- Document step-by-step processes, follow the processes, make suggestions for improvements, and report progress on a regular basis
- Assist with other administrative duties and marketing projects as needed
INTERESTED? WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU
Please Fill Out The Form Below And Submit Your Cover Letter and Resume: