The Philippe Matthews Show is seeking experienced Web Designer for immediate work. Designing and coding web sites will be the primary responsibility but we are looking for someone with experience at all levels of web design, implementation and optimization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design web site layouts
- Code web site including content formatting and cross-browser CSS
- Ensure that the web site follow web standards like WC3
- Work closely with the team to integrate coding functionality that conforms to the company standards
- Perform maintenance and updates to website when requested
Must have Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years designing and coding web sites
- Outstanding user interface and creative web design skills
- Conceptualize and develop the look and feel for graphics and GUIs
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Strong computer skills, including Windows or Mac operating systems, Adobe Products and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work efficiently within given deadlines
- Capable of working on a self-sufficient basis
- Experience or working knowledge of PHP, AJAX, Flash, and MySQL
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or G.E.D; and minimum of two years with a combination of education, training, and/or experience, which demonstrates ability to perform the duties described.
This is a contract per project position.
Please Fill Out The Form Below And Submit Your Cover Letter and Resume: