We’re looking for a down-to-earth developer to come in and be a part of the Philippe Matthews Show. Please do not respond to this message if you are overseas.
- $40 / HR
- Expert at HTML and CSS
- Can JQuery the night away
- WordPress Extraordinaire
- Ability to work within BaseCamp and Google Docs
- Able to interface directly with clients when needed. (yes, that’s part of the work description even though we know developers don’t like to do this)
- Someone who understands search optimization, online marketing, landing page development, lead generation & advertising principles.
- Mad WordPress Skills
- Google Analytics experience
- We’re looking for someone who can step into a fast-paced environment and hit the ground running. We would like someone from the Sacramento area so we can set up an occasional meeting but we’re open to a virtual position as well. We really have only two rules for our developers.
- Deliver when you say you are going to deliver.
- Charge only the hours you’ve worked.
Is this you? Let us know, we’d like to see if we can develop a relationship with someone from the Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin area but open to a virtual relationship as well.
- Location: Sacramento Area
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
Send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org