Virtual Sales Guru
Would you like to work with a progressive, innovative and lucrative internet TV, Radio and Blogsphere Talk Show host hearaled as the “Oprah of Internet”? The Philippe Matthews Show is looking for positive, motivated, coachable go-getters who are seeking an opportunity to grow with our Internet media company. We are looking for fill only 3 sales positions. A college degree is preferred but not required.
This Virtual Sales Guru position in designed to train individuals in all aspects of internet TV, Blog and Radio media sales in a virtual “hand’s on” environment in which they learn to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients.
The Virtual Sales Guru position must also Identify new business opportunities through prospecting and cold calling, analyzing clients’ advertising and marketing needs, and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. Virtual Sales Gurus that exhibit exceptional capabilities will be considered for Account Executive positions as they become available.
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiations skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Outstanding training provided with aggressive career growth potential. Willing to work on 100 Percent commission.
College degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Communications is recommended but not required. If the above describes you please email your resume ,as an attachment, in Microsoft Word to this post.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. 4-year degree preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in media sales experience preferred
- Manage, grow new accounts, contracts and partner relations
- Excellent documentation and presentation creation skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong follow up and follow through
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Sales driven
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work within deadlines
- The ability to be social and enjoy talking with people
- A strong work ethic
- Superior customer service skills
Commission ONLY – but a generous 20-35% commission on all your sales
When sending your resume please answer the following questions in the body of your e-mail:
- Tell me what you know about Internet TV, Radio and Blog industry.
- Why are you interested in this line of work?
- Why do you consider yourself to be a sales guru or authority?
- This position requires the ability to generate new business in the Internet TV, Radio and Blog industry through finding leads, initiating contacts and developing relationships with advertisers. Describe the skills you have that would make you successful in this area.
- What accomplishments have you had in your sales career that you are most proud of?
- What would people say about you at your wake?
Please Fill Out The Form Below And Submit Your Cover Letter and Resume: