Listen to this Exclusive Interview
with Rev. Beverly Molander on Metaphysics!
Reverend Beverly Molander is a Focus Minister through Centers for Spiritual Living, headquartered in Golden, Colorado. Her focus is on the media, and she hosts her weekly radio program, Affirmative Prayer: Activating the Power of YES on the web at www.Unity.FM every Monday, 1-2 p.m. Eastern Time. Each show is archived for listener convenience and is heard all over the world. Beverly interviews leaders in their field, along with every-day people, who use affirmative prayer and/or have chosen to activate the Power of YES in the areas of work, health, prosperity, relationships, or the world. International guests have been Skyped in for interviews from faraway places such as the U.K., Ukraine, Egypt and India.
Beverly lives in Atlanta, Georgia, where she is affiliated with the Center for Spiritual Living – Buckhead (CSLB). Prior to that, she was Newcomers Minister at the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta (SLCA). Beverly’s book, Day by Day – Little choices that can change your life, is a compilation of thoughts to live by. The book also contains examples of her original intuitive abstract art. She leads a free Affirmative Prayer Circle, Thursdays at 7 p.m. Eastern through the CSLB conference call line, 404 566-8887 Ext. 9. All are invited to call in for a personal affirmative prayer. Beverly travels as a guest speaker and workshop leader and has led workshops at CSL conferences in San Diego and New Orleans. Her own next steps have included:
- New Thought Minister in the media and in person
- Commissioned Intuitive Abstract Artist
- Writer and Workshop Leader – most recently Re-Writing Your Personal History – Choosing what you want to remember and Activating the Power of YES in Your Life
- Consumer Columnist for the Atlanta Journal – Constitution
- Consumer Reporter for Noon Day for the NBC TV affiliate in Atlanta, WXIA-TV
- Coordinating Producer of the WXIA –TV consumer unit
- Director of consumer guru Clark Howard’s Consumer Action Center at WSB Radio/TV
- TV Host and Creator of her award-winning public television series, HealthStyle
- Agent for national cooking show host, Nathalie Dupree
- Owner of The Résumé Company (career guidance) and Next Step Network (guidance for people in transition – at pivotal points in their lives)
- The first female traffic reporter in metro Atlanta
- M.Ed. – teacher for four years
- Adoptive Mother
- Traveler to Soviet Union, France, England, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Jamaica, Bermuda, Mexico, Brazil and Peru
- Grew up in Deep River, Connecticut and Melbourne, Florida
Beverly can be reached through 404 931-7333 or Beverly@beverlymolander.net. Her Day by Day books are available for $12.50 (includes shipping and handling) via phone, email or PayPal.